How To File A Complaint

Warning: If you are a student or a minor, please leave this blog NOW!

Lawyers and Judges Who Burn the Constitution and Crap on Citizens’ Rights Need to Be Punished! And We Can Stop Them In Their Rotten Tracks! File Complaints with the State Agencies that Have the Authority and Power to Discipline Them. You May Hit Them In The Only Place They’re Sensitive…In Their Egos!

Corrupt Lawyers and Judges
Burn the Constitution
on a Daily Basis!

To File A Complaint Against an Attorney Contact:

New York State Supreme Court
Appellate Division – Third Judicial Department
Committee on Professional Standards
40 Steuben Street, Suite 502
Albany, NY  12207
Phone  (518) 285-8350
Fax  (518) 474-0389

General Information on the Committe on Professional Standards

Download the Complaint Form:

Committee on Professional Standards Complaint Form


To File A Complaint Against a Judge:

New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct
Corning Tower, Suite 230
Empire State Plaza
Albany, New York 12223

Phone: (518) 453-4600
Fax: (518) 486-1850

General.Information on the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct

Download the Complaint Form:
Commission on Judicial Conduct Complaint Form

Thanks to Corrupt Lawyers and Judges!

Corrupt and Ignorant Lawyers and Judges Have Made A Mockery of Justice and Have Turned Our Courtrooms and Justice System into A Freak Show. Now’s the Time to Step Up to the Plate and Say “Enough is Enough, Already.” Do It, NOW!

Special Notice: We make every effort to be truthful, complete, fair, and balanced on this blog; therefore, if you see anything that you know to be false or incorrect, or if you have additional information to clarify any issue, please let us know by e-mailing your information or by leaving a comment. It’s very important to us that we don’t fall into the same category as those whom this blog is intended to expose. Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation and assistance!

13 responses to “How To File A Complaint

  1. gorainwoman

    August 26, 2018 at 9:29 am

    THERE still is no animal control officer for Ravena Coeymans. I was bit by my dog for the 5th time, and he has bitten on record with injuries, 2 other people. I fear the dog, showed my bruised and broken skin hand wound. Told me too bad, I can pet him, have a drink, keep the dangerous dog, we don’t have any animal control officer. I brought up the raccoon debacle. So I have a dangerous dog that I cannot put on a lead for fear of bite. The officer could see that. I hate using officer it sounds far too professional. Anyone have any ideas other than a muzzle which cant put on for fear of bite what I should do.


  2. Michele Rainville

    November 17, 2017 at 10:54 pm

    Heck I just had a useless Coeymans police officer here over hate texts and voicemails calling me a whore and a nigger. He saw the phone number. I do not know who this person is or why they are harassing me. Know what the officer did? NOTHING. He treated it like a nuisance. And you wonder why things happen. Coeymans Police is USELESS. They have the phone number who did it, they do nothing even though they can see my repeated texts to the person to not contact my number.


  3. Marnie

    April 6, 2014 at 10:27 pm

    My local town board (Delmar) has pushed a new drive thru under the rug from all codes and site plan amendment requirements. This business is running on my property yes they and others have permission to pass through. But All drive thru need to be safe and on own property. Problem for me is owner took a seat on board prior to purchase and construction hmmmm no paperwork Do I decided to get a valid permit to install a fence still allowing pass but now in court they filed restraint order on my fence install. It’s crazy he knows them all they don’t want to make waves just want me to be quiet. If someone gets hurt I’m responsible


  4. non ya

    March 31, 2014 at 7:53 am

    How do parents file a complaint against the school? I have talked to the joke of a principal at aw becker my daughters teacher that jerk of a social Worker all I get it lies. I refuse for my daughter sticking up for herself when boys hit her,choke her. Enough is enough already when is this school going to have positive changes??


  5. CKP

    March 26, 2014 at 9:27 pm

    “where do u fill a complaint against police dept?”

    Where indeed! The Senior Investigator for the Albany County Sheriff’s Office Shawn Spring Jr. (Senior Junior) investigated the question with respect to the SUNY Albany Police and his investigation turned up nothing according to his September 28, 2012 2:45:11 PM e-mail “SUNY.” Why’s he Senior Investigator when he’s no good at it? He also wrote me that just to file a police report I need to hire a lawyer to find out the proper law enforcement agency:

    “I do not have an answer for your question. I can only assume that a State Agency is responsible for the oversight of the SUNY Police Department. To make a complaint about the SUNY Police Department, I highly recommend seeking the advice of an attorney with the hope that they will be able to identify the proper agency or explain wether or not the request is a viable request with an end result that would be worth the time and expense of obtaining it.”

    Is Senior Junior some politician’s kid or something?

    Law enforcement is a joke in Albany County – a bad, dangerous joke.


  6. just me

    March 26, 2014 at 7:26 pm

    where do u fill a complaint against police dept?


    • RCS Confidential

      March 26, 2014 at 9:21 pm

      Thanks very much for your comment and request.

      We are not attorneys and are not providing legal advice here but can provide some information on the process as we understand it.
      In general, the police department should have a policy and a procedure for citizen complaints. We would recommend calling the police department in question and requestiong a copy of the procedure and any forms they require you to fill out. You should have as much factual information regarding times, dates, persons involved, circumstances, etc. so that anyone reading the narrative (your description of what you are complaining about) can clearly picture and understand what happened. It’s always best to stay strictly factual and not get into emotions, feelings, evaluations, judgments etc. UNLESS they have a direct bearing on what happened (such as “I was extremely humiliated and called the officer an ass!”)

      That’s step 1. If you anticipate filing a lawsuit or similar legal action, you need to file a notice of claim BEFORE you file a lawsuit. The notice of claim states the facts of the case and how/why you think you have a claim. Normally you need to do that as soon as possible after the incident. The town or municipality whose police department you intend to sue will likely summon you to a hearing at which their attorneys will ask you questions about the event. After that hearing takes place you can file the lawsuit but not before.

      Again, we are not attorneys and cannot provide you with legal advice. So it’s best to get the advice of an attorney licensed to practice in your state. Filing a complaint is one thing but suing a municipality or police department is quite another.

      We always advise you to report the incident to the State Attorney General, too.

      Good Luck!
      The Editor


      • CKP

        March 26, 2014 at 9:41 pm

        “We always advise you to report the incident to the State Attorney General, too.”

        Been there, done that, fat lot of good it did. People still ought to try, futile as it may be, and at least the AG usually sends automated acknowledgements. The State Inspector General is a black hole into which complaints go to die: not even automated acknowledgements are sent of complaints. The Moreland Commission to Investigate Public Corruption is nearly as bad (when will they investigate themselves?).

        The defendants in Abdul-Wahhab v. The State of New York, #2012-032-004, Claim No. 116205 (June 18, 2012) were dirty cops. Their attorney was “Hon. Eric T. Schneiderman, NYS Attorney General By: Jessica Hall, Assistant Attorney General, Of Counsel”. The dirty cops claimed to be ignorant of the Personal Property Law in making their defense. Pleading ignorance of the law as a defense is prohibited by the dirty cops’ manual:

        SUNY Police Manual § 15.09 “Every member is required to establish and maintain a working knowledge of laws, local ordinances, the rules and policies of the university department, and orders of the department. In the event of improper action or breach of discipline, it will be presumed that the member was familiar with the law, rule or policy in question and will be subject to possible disciplinary action.”

        The NYS Attorney General evidently permitted them to violate the manual (or was inexcusably ignorant of the manual), and also didn’t take issue with the claimant’s attorney having lost at least two other cases for young women against the SUNY Albany Police, the claimant’s attorney having donated his personal papers to SUNY Albany, and the claimant’s attorney having formerly been employed at SUNY Albany: pretty obvious conflicts of interest.

        The dirty judge in the case claimed to find that the male cops who’d hidden in a women’s restroom and used a peephole in the women’s restroom to spy on a decoy bag they were using to illegally entrap students in violation of the Personal Property law that they claimed to be ignorant of who’d arrested a young woman in shorts, t-shirt and sandals outside after a major area blizzard and who refused her a ride home at 1 AM had exercised reasoned judgment. Judge Hard evidently has no reasoned judgment: how she could have arrived at that moronic decision otherwise?


  7. CKP

    January 12, 2014 at 8:04 pm

    “Lawyers and Judges Who Burn the Constitution and Crap on Citizens’ Rights Need to Be Punished”: indeed!

    However, filing a complaint with the New York State Supreme Court Appellate Division – Third Judicial Department Committee on Professional Standards will regrettably only go so far – because the people who staff it need to be reported too (but where?). An attorney formerly employed at SUNY Albany who donated his personal papers to SUNY Albany has lost at least three cases for young women against the SUNY Albany Police. In the third, the cops’ defense was their own ignorance of the law – a claim expressly prohibited by the SUNY Police Manual, something the lawyer should have brought up but did not. The judge having heard their claim of ignorance, held that the cops exercised reasoned judgment and decided in their favor. Cops who acted in ignorance of the law, in violation of the police manual: it’s plain that “reasoned judgment” cannot have taken place. AD3COPS apparently holds that an attorney’s former employment by the other side, donations to the other side, and a record of losses against the other side don’t constitute a conflict of interest, and that missing the obvious doesn’t constitute incompetence. More details, and further examples of incompetent or corrupt attorneys with whom AD3COPS has no issue, if you want them.


    • RCS Confidential

      January 12, 2014 at 8:24 pm

      Interesting points, Chris. In fact, we demanded disclosure from the Coeymans p.d. on credentialling and standards and were told no such documents exist. That in itself is worth pursuing when considering eliminating the incompetent bunch of parasites before all the bugs manage to escape.

      Food for thought for the new Coeymans town board and for Mr Apple, too.

      The Editor


  8. jim

    September 30, 2013 at 9:44 pm

    when will the lawsuits be filed?


    • RCS Confidential

      October 1, 2013 at 7:02 am

      As soon as the §50 requirements are satisfied. Neither the Town of Coeymans nor the Village of Ravena have notified the claimant of a date for the §50h hearings which must take place within 90 days of filing the claim. If the Town or Village fail to schedule those preliminary hearings within that timeframe, the lawsuits can be filed without the 50h and the Town and Village lose out on the opportunity. But we understand that the lawsuits will probably be filed in federal court because of the extent of the violations, and to avoid the corruption of the NYS courts in Albany.

      That’s all we know right now.

      Thanks for your comment!
      The Editor


      • Kristen

        March 6, 2017 at 12:44 pm

        This is not a comment to the paragraph above. I tried to type my story and it would not work so i have to do it as a reply. Im gonna tell you this as briefly as i can. in July of 2015 my daughter ran away from her fathers with a dog to my house.(her dad has custody of them)() If you want to know why its because i was illegally thrown in jail for a 7 mnths during the custody proceedings by a judge who was diaaagnosed with parent alienation syndrome. I got out on a writ of a habious corpus 7 mnths later. The judge was removed from the bench do to that. Thats another way i got screwed by the system me . Thats another story though.I have been treated like crap since then by the family court system and the sheriffs and the troopers do to having one of there own of the bench) She left the dog and proceeded to run for a year and a half until April 2016. She came to me pregnet by a 18yr old man. I asked if i could press statutary rape charges and this sheriffs department said no. I found out that he was physically abusing her and told her that i would not enable the realationship at all and he could not come into my house. So she decided to leave with him to his abusive parents house to live. I told her that the dog was ours now and it is licenced to us. Well a week later she broke into my house by the back door and stole our dog and the jewlery.She then texted us and told us she did it and laughed about it. So we called our sheriff department…You ready??? Check this out.. I have on tape the sheriffs department telling me that since she lived here that she can break into my house create property damage take what she wants and says its hers and we cant do anything about it….i asked them what do we do they said dont know and o well and walked out of our house.Now check this out..I had her boyfriend on camera physically abusing my daughter and him having sex with her on my couch and they said i could not have him arrested …They never turned him into cps and did nothing. (this is the state troopers in our area now) The detective on the case told me i had to have the tape destroyed because it was child pornography…if its child pornography WHY CANT HE BE CHARGED WITH THAT???? I asked him about the physical abuse he told me that she had to press charges. They NEVER reported him to cps either. So i had to. Let it be known that every little wird that comes out of a troubled abused runnaway is truth and we are liars..even though we had it rite on camera. She is living with him still she is 17 her dad does not want to support her and that child so when i told him he did nothing i even asked both parents to view the abuse. I dont know what to do any more…..someone help me



Please share your thoughts about this post.. Leave a comment here.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: