We Started this Blog on March 31, 2012 and So, on December 31, 2012, We are Exactly 9 Months Old. Not Quite A Year but We’ll Do a “Year in Review” Anyway.
- Was started on March 31, 2012, to cover events in Albany, NY. It later morphed into a more local blog, though still retaining the orginal Smalbany title
- Has averaged more than 10,000 new readers every month since it started.
- Has published more than 170 articles
- Has published more than 700 readers comments. (Simon Bolendorf leads with 149 comments).
- Has 65 readers who are “Followers” and who get e-mail notification when we post a new article or comment (You can Follow us, too, by simply clicking the Follow Us button on the right margin)
- Lists more than 690 searchable categories or “tags”, a.k.a. keywords (and according to one of our most reliable commentators, Simon, we use them all on every article ;))
- Boasts more than 95,000 readers at the time of this writing.