We’re cleaning up!
Since the inauguration of this blog as a reliable source of community information and as a catalyst for change-for-the-better of the communities in the R-C-S southern Albany county and northern Greene county regions, we have accumulated a long list of accomplishments, thanks to the contributions and support of the communities we serve. Here are just a few that we successfully pushed to rid our communities of trash:
- John Bruno as Mayor of Ravena: He’s history.
- We showed how Nancy Warner is a two-headed snake and hypocrite: She’s history but doesn’t know it yet.
- Tom Boehm and his cronies on the Coeymans town board: He’s gone and so are they (rest to follow).
- The dirty-hands-duo Dirty-Hands-Jerry Deluca and his sidekick Gregory “Dumpy-Dumplin'” Darlington: they’re both gone (but with their pensions, regrettably!).
- The illegal and unlawful Ravena Health and Fitness Center (and its failure manager, Cathy Deluca): it’s bye-byes for the RHFC and Cathy Deluca (see below).
- The Coeymans Police Department (but we do support keeping Chief P.J. McKenna in the capacity as law enforcement liaison to the Albany County Sheriff’s Department and the New York State Police; McKenna is a professional law enforcement officer with a great deal of experience and savvy.): it’s curtains for the CPD!
- The Coeymans incestuous gang of dispatchers: they’re passé.
- In New Baltimore, we worked to get rid of the democrap mob under Susan O’Rorke and get some new blood in New Baltimore town hall: we’re working to get some work out of the new egomaniacs in NB town hall now.
- Also in New Baltimore, we worked to oust the former town clerk for alleged abuse of office: we ended up with an initial political appointee, Barbara Finke (NB town supervisor:Nick Dellisanti “Republicans appoint republicans.” — That was a really bad response, Nick!) who ran unopposed and is now in office — Well, almost, Finke seems to be away, absent, on vacation more than she’s in the clerk’s office (but that’s fuel for another article): Bye-bye next election.
- We exposed numerous local scandals in Ravena village hall including the incompetence of the village clerk (a Bruno appointee,Annette Demitraszek, and deputy-clerk Kristine Biernacki, Nancy Warner friends), the public works scandals and Henry Traver (we have some tidbits to share on Traver and his relationship with some of the hopeless hopefuls) and Sandy Debacco, the water scandals, the Ravena mayor and boardmember health insurance benefits scandal (full-time benes for less than part-time work!), and we’re still working on those.
- In New Baltimore we exposed the scandals involving Denis Jordan, NB superintendent of highways, and his unlawful labor practices, his non-existing recordkeeping, his misuse of town resources.
- In New Baltimore we exposed the problem of Joseph Tanner, animal control officer, being paid several thousands of dollars of taxpayer money while he works full time for the New York State Department of Transportation; he can’t possibly respond to animal control calls while working on a road crew!
- An the list goes on and on and on. Just search this blog and get the facts! We’re working on some great exposés at this very time. Stay tuned!
“Dirty-Dumplin'” Darlington as Busdriver
And speaking of Gregory “Dirty-Dumplin'” Darlington, former chief of the Coeymans police department. That same dirty cop who conspired with Nancy Warner and then Ravena mayor John Bruno to harass and persecute Ravena kids, how is it that the “Dirty-Dumplin’” was recently observed driving an RCS school bus?!?! How can the RCS school board allow that weasel who was such a savage to our children only a year ago should now be have access to our children on their school buses? Where are you parents? What’s that pervert doing on the bus with your kids? Is the “Dirty Dumplin’” that hard up for a job? Won’t his fellow weasel Albany County District Attorney David Soares give him a job? Nope. Even David Soares isn’t that stupid. Only the RCS board of education can claim to be that stupid. Check out this Family Guy busdriver clip.
Not to be used to support the illegal money-pit, the Ravena Health and Fitness Center!!!
As for the Ravena Health and Fitness Center: The Ravena town board refused to fund the Ravena Heaps and Fatness Center in 2015. We certainly applauded that move but had to ask Why did it take them so long? Almost a year prior they admitted it was failing and was a money pit. At a recent Ravena village board meeting we were appalled to have heard that the Village was looking into getting county/state funds to keep the money-pit operating for another year, presumably to keep failure Cathy Deluca in a job. Where were they going to get the funds? Well, they expected to get money from the money confiscated from drug dealers and placed in a fund for supporting communities etc. The Ravena village board had better think again. Here’s Why?
- We smell corruption and collusion in that announcement. Is that why we see Dirty-Hands-Jerry Decluca‘s New York State Association of Fire Chiefs official vehicle at Ravena town hall? Is he still misusing police information to shoe-horn his pet hippo into a secure position?
- We smell Nancy Warner still trying to keep her biatch-buddy in a job but still at taxpayer expense! It’s not going to work, Nancy. That money you’re greedily eying is earmarked for worthwhile community projects, not to keep your friends in play-money!
The Ravena Health and Fitness Center is dead, and it’s going to stay that way!
According to the local rag, the Ravena News Herald, the Albany County Sheriff’s Department was “interested” in taking over the Ravena Heaps and Fatness money pit! That’s absolutely absurd! To think that Craig Apple or anyone in the Albany County Sheriff’s Department would seriously consider taking over that dump is absolutely scandalous and political suicide! Warning to Mr Apple: Stay clear of the Ravena Health and Fitness Center or face election ruin!
But according to that same report in the Ravena News Herald, Ravena hasn’t heard a peep from Mr Apple or anyone in his department regarding the alleged “interest.” Maybe there still is some sanity in Albany County.
Here’s our promise: If the Village of Ravena or anyone associated with the Village of Ravena even tries to submit a request for funds or grant money, especially from money confiscated from drug dealers, the shit will hit the fan big time. We will obtain all applications and the names of all persons involved and expose them all. We will contact all regional community-based organizations, non-profit community organizations, non-government organizations an create an avalanche that will bury Ravena village hall. Once we’ve gotten the support of regional organizations, we’ll use that support to demand investigations, audits, and prosecutions from the Office of the New York State Attorney General, the Office of the Comptroller, and others. So think again, Ravena, the Ravena Health and Fitness Center is dead, and it’s going to stay that way! And if the Albany County Sheriff is so asinine to allow himself to get involved in such a scandalous and corrupt situation, he’d better start updating his résumé because he’ll be political HISTORY in a New York minute, and be listed as a political suicide!
It’s bad enough that even a rumor is even circulating that any Albany County department would consider taking over the Ravena money pit but to think that the suggestion is that the Albany County Sheriff would be willing to redirect confiscated drug money or any public funds to the third Cathy-Deluca-failure is pure insanity. Note that Mr Apple, and note it well.
Warner and her political cronies to misuse public property for their political ambitions…What’s next, campaign signs in the windows of Ravena village hall?
Nancy Warner and Bill Bailey represent all that is corrupt in Ravena — aided and abetted by Ravena “Mayor Mouse” Misuraca’s band of retarded sockpuppets. It’s an election year and the roaches are coming out big-time! Nancy Warner is flashing her fangs from her nag’s head, together with doddering mumbler Bill Bailey, “Mr Nasty” Jim Youmans, Graveyard Manager Rick Touchette, and several other failures. Nancy Warner is dead in the water but doesn’t know it. In fact, we were flabbergasted when we drove by the village gazebo during the village-wide yard sale and saw Nancy Warner, Bill Bailey, Rick Touchette all misusing public property in their electioneering! Misusing public property for party political campaigning is heavy duty unethical and illegal. That’s the same Nancy Warner who had the Coeymans police chasing local village kids when the kids were hanging out at the Gazebo. But it’s OK for Warner and her political cronies to misuse public property for their political ambitions. Right? WRONG! We’d also like to remind our readers, especially our Ravena readers, that it was Nancy Warner [with the support of Bill Bailey] who orchestrated the mindless scandal of creating the Ravena Health and Fitness Center — which we all now know was devouring more than $100,000 a year of Ravena taxpayer dollars before the Ravena board woke up and admitted it was a failure and a money pit —, and it was Nancy Warner, who hired known failure Cathy Deluca to be manager of the fitness center, and who ensured that Ravena village hall insider Robert Fisk managed to collect more than $40, 000 of Ravena taxpayer dollars for his used fitness equipment. And it’s that same Bill Bailey who wants to meter and charge Coeymans fire department for the water they use in responding to emergencies, putting out fires! And it’s the same Nancy Warner and Bill Bailey who want to turn off water to the hamlet of Coeymans. And, Yup!, it’s the same Nancy Warner and Bill Bailey who, for years, have been involved in the unlawful and improper water and sewer billing practices in Ravena. But now they’re looking for your votes! No Way José!
And let us remind RCS residents and taxpayers that it was Nancy Warner and Bill Bailey who upped the RCS Community Library’s rent an additional $600-700 a month to force the library to vacate the library space for the money pit Ravena Health and Fitness Center. And it was Nancy Warner and Bill Bailey along with former Mayor John Bruno and his puppets on the Ravena village board who were constantly threatening the RCS Community Library with eviction. Show us any other community in the civilized world that would do that to its community library!
Warner and Bailey: Illegal and unfair water and sewer billing, shadey bookkeeping, harassment of our kids, illegal and unethical campaign practices, abuse of the community library, supporters of the Cathy Deluca failure system a.k.a. the Ravena Health and Fitness Center, insider dealers. Do you still want to put them back in village hall?
Tom Dolan and Peter Masti of the Coeymans town board are also looking for election to political office. Tom Dolan is an abject failure and an embarrasment to the democrap party: he’s managed to lose his grip on every important issue and is waffler-in-chief on the Coeymans town board. Dolan has to go and like yesterday. He’s got a lot of negative baggage, too, like his alleged manipulation of voting through is Choices office. That’s going to follow him. And let’s not forget the favors he allegedly accepted from local town and village justices for his kids’ drinking and drug problems. He’s corrupt and is not above taking unethical and illegal favors.
Peter Masti misuses Holy Scripture because he misunderstands it — we don’t need to elect fanatics or more tunnel-vision in local government!
Now native Californian Peter Masti, who likes to remind readers of his many letters to the editor in the Troy Record that he’s a registered nurse, is a real dud. We’ve pubished some of his lunatic letters to the editor. Now we’d be the last to malign religion and spirituality, but Masti’s sense of god is perverse. He’s a literalist and fundamentalist (he uses the Bible as a weapon to control, that is, he misuses Holy Scripture because he misunderstands it.) He’s been an embarrassment on the Coeymans town board since he’s was elected. Fanatics and tunnel-vision have no place in our government and we need to start cleaning house at the local level.
And then there’s Rick Touchette. Touchette has a reputation for lying through is teeth but that’s no news in Ravena-Coeymans politics, much less in Albany democrap circles. We all know that Albany County is already a social and economic graveyard, and that Coeymans and Ravena are even deader. So it’s only natural that Rick Touchette, with his extensive credentials and experience in managing graveyards, should want to run for Albany County legislator. C’mon people, wake up and smell the decaying corpses we have running for public office. The irony of Touchette’s ambition as published in the Ravena News Herald (June 11, 2015) really made us laugh. Here’s a guy (Rick Touchette) whose entire experience is managing cemeteries and now he wants to legislate for Albany County. Now really, neighbors, isn’t that scarey? The Cryptkeeper wants to be your legislator!
Rick Touchette’s career is managing cemeteries. Like Ravena/Coeymans, Albany?
For some years now Touchette has been the executive director of the Albany [Roman Catholic] Diocesan Cemeteries, and if you’ve ever had to deal with that bunch of anal freaks, you’d steer well clear of Touchette.
Together We Can Do Better!