Too Bad School Board and Budget Elections are Not Covered by New York State’s Election Laws. If They Were, Most of The Current Board Would be Behind Bars and Mr Matt-The-Mutt Miller Would Be Big Bubba’s Girlfriend at Levenworth.
But maybe no, given the balless character of RCS sheeple and the indifference to fair play and common sense. It’s no wonder the schools are failing when you have a sham democratic process and failed parenting casting a blind eye on the corruption and casting an obedient vote.
So now we have the questionable pleasure of awarding the coveted DUMBASS AWARD to an entire [failing] school district:
The Ravena Coeymans – Selkirk Central School District
[Please Note that “New Baltimore” does not appear in the name]
Under the scandalous superintendancy of one Mr Alan McCartney
Owned and Operated by the Teachers Union a.k.a. New York State United Teachers
a division of the AFL – CIO Union.
As of the elections of May 20, 2014, very single member of the RCS Central School District board of education is either a teacher, married to a teacher, or if not directly related to a teacher by marriage, closely connected with the teachers union clique (Brown and Hotaling)! Your so-called representative elected board is representing only one thing: the Teachers Union!
The Make-up of the RCS CSD Board of Education
What you should have known but chose not to know.
- James Latter – Married to a teacher (He works for the Saudi Arabian Sabic plastics manufacturer in Feura Bush!)
- Alice Whalen – Teacher (retired)
- Patrick Brown – Close friend (his wife, Mary Partridge-Brown, certainly is!) of union rep./teacher Matt-the-Mutt Miller
- Howard “Bray” Engel – Teacher married to a teacher
- Jason Hyslop – Latter’s and Brown’s sockpuppet
- Edward “Teddy” Reville – Married to a teacher. Board member Howard “Bray” Engel’s brother-in-law.
- Michael Jones – Married to a teacher
- Tina Furst-Hotaling – Closely connected with the teachers/teachers clique
- William McFerran – Previously embroiled in the RCS Sports Association controversy revolving around allegedly faked tax status and poor financial recordkeeping, which led to the “new” RCS-SA. Also connected with the floundering refreshment stand debacle. Any guesses where your tax dollars are going to go? V ery closely connected with the teacher clique.
- Matthew J. Miller – RCS high-school teacher, NYSUT union rep., wife Karen is a teaher with her beady eyes on a local principalship. Will the teacher-packed board hand one to her? Miller was involved in the “double-dipping” scandal where he was pocketing $18,000 a year to be “energy manager” in addition to his teacher salary. Problem was: he was doing it all at the same time! In addition, in order to do his union work on taxpayer time, he works a reduced class load to free him up for union work. Still gets his full teacher salary, too. Heads the RCS Political Action Committee with Elyse Loughlin out of the high-school, from where he and his cronies attempt to influence elections through the schools and your kids.
- Mike Robbins – Refused to run for another term. Beating your head against a solid wall of teacher union reps starts to give you a headache after a while.
- Rodney Krzykowski – Was left high and dry by the community. Victim of teacher union propaganda smear campaign. (He was crazy to run but ran for principle’s sake; had he won he would have had no influence against the teacher-packed board.)
- Jeff Lukens – Refused to run for another term. Playing against loaded dice makes no sense; he’s history.
Now, do you still have any questions where you stand when it comes to decisions about where your tax dollars go, property owners? Are you happy now that your property taxes (school taxes) are going to support New York State United Teachers, a union dedicated to teachers’ interests and the education industry, less work and higher salaries and more benefits for teachers at taxpayer expense? Why not just drink a can of Draino and end it all? But you and your neighbors made the decisions. Now you can live with it. Or can you?
With non – teachers – union members Robbins and Lukens refusing to run again, and leaving Krzykowski as the sole possible non – teacher – lackey, Krzykowski was dead in the water, and was crazy to have run without backup on the board (Robbins and Lukens). So, with the usual sleaze and smear, and foul – play, the last election put Michael Jones, William McFerran and Tina Furst-Hotaling in RCS district board of education seats, and the teachers and the teachers union, NYSUT, have taken full ownership of the schools and school district. Democratic process has be dealt the death blow and the public has been silenced in the RCS Central School District. Now the entire RCS board of education is firmly in the strangle – hold of the special interest teachers union: What the teachers and the teachers union want, they’re going to get. What he special interests and cliques want they’re going to get. When the teachers’ spouses and the board members’ friends want to get hired, want a promotion, or want to become a principal, no questions asked: DONE! Just hand one of your Judas a rubber stamp…
We warned the RCS school district of the writing on the wall last year when James Latter, Jason Hyslop, and Patrick Brown were running. All three were in the teachers union’s pocket (especially Brown and Latter, Brown’s wife Mary Partridge – Brown keeping the local union rep’s lap warm during BoE meetings and, well, Latter, a scoundrel from ages past). But a community of feebleminded sheep with consciences full of guilt and denial will follow the Judas goat and so the RCS Central School District arrived at the dire point it is at now. As of the elections of May 20, 2014, very single member of the RCS Central School District board of education is either a teacher, married to a teacher, or if not directly, closely connected with the teachers union clique (Brown and Hotaling)!
A community too stupid to ask questions and ever ready to swallow every stupid bit of misinformation and chicanery is doomed to have the pseudo – leaders it gets, and the money – pit health and fitness centers, and the new buses. We’d love to ask the question whether other alternatives to outright purchasing for almost a half – million dollars were examined but even if they were, it’s unlikely that they’d choose to risk laying off their friends if, say, a rental or contract bus arrangement were made with a non – school district company.
RCS teachers, members of NYSUT, are improperly involved in politics in the RCS CSD and improperly and unfairly influencing the elections, even misusing students to get their message out. Thanks to you RCS parents. Shame on you for allowing your children to be abused, brainwashed and misused by self – serving, unscrupulous adults. Some day your kids will realize what you did to them.
After all, why even bother when you have the entire community flamboozled and shylocked into handing over more than $42 million dollars, no questions asked (or the questions would have been asked if the public had the opportunity and the intelligence to ask the questions).
So, Ravena – Coeymans – Selkirk Central School Distict a.k.a. NYSUT’s Little Cash Cow in the Pocket, you’re the stupid recipients of the Smalbany DumbAss Award with Bullshit Cluster (the highest level of DumbAss Award). Enjoy your well – earned reputation for failures.
BAAA – BAAA! Sheeple!
“Qui tacet consentire videtur ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.”
Special Notice: We make every effort to be truthful, complete, fair, and balanced on this blog; therefore, if you see anything that you know to be false or incorrect, or if you have additional information to clarify any issue, please let us know by e-mailing your information or by leaving a comment. It’s very important to us that we don’t fall into the same category as those whom this blog is intended to expose. Thank you very much in advance for your coöperation and assistance.