DUH! The RCS Social Studies Teacher and Mayor John Bruno’s Personal Choice for Coeymans Town Supervisor
MARTIN “MARTY” CASE
At a Recent Ravena village board meeting, board member Rocco Persico, a school psychologist with the RCS school district, had to tell fellow board member, Martin “Marty” Case, about an essay contest for high-school students for scholarships. Has to Be Told By A School Psychologist that there is An National Essay Contest Going On for High-school Students on Guess what? Patriotism. Why was Marty Case so surprised, you’d like to ask? Don’t they both work in the same school district, Persico and Case, even in the same school? Go figure…but they’re making local government decisions that affect our lives and that’s the scarey part of all of this!
- What’s worse is that here you have Martin “Marty” Case and Rocco Persico, two employees of the Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk Central School District, both on the village board of the village of Ravena, the same village of Ravena that opted to evict the Ravena-Coeymans Community Library in order to put in a fitness center. Now that’s good government, right?
- Martin “Marty” Case and Rocco Persico, two employees of the Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk Central School District, both on the village board of the village of Ravena, the same village of Ravena that opted to spend more than $40,000 of taxpayer money on used fitness equipment from Bob Fisk, a Ravena insider.
- Martin “Marty” Case and Rocco Persico, the same Martin “Marty” Case and Rocco Persico, two employees of the Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk Central School District, both on the village board of the village of Ravena, the same village of Ravena that opted to allocate more than $105,000 of taxpayer money to fund the Ravena Health and Fitness Center, a bare-bones fitness center that you are paying twice to use since you have to purchase a membership to the tune of about $250.00 a year.
- Martin “Marty” Case and Rocco Persico the same Martin “Marty” Case and Rocco Persico, two employees of the Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk Central School District, both on the village board of the village of Ravena, the same village of Ravena that opted to support the appointment of local fiend of RCS, Cathy Deluca, wife of Coeymans cop Gerald “Dirty-Hands Jerry” Deluca and friend of sitting village of Ravena boardmember Nancy Warner, wife of village justice Harold “Hal” Warner, to be the director of the Ravena Health and Fitness Center and to pay her a salary of $30,000 plus benefits. By the way, she managed two fitness centers before the RHFC and both failed. Does that tell you something about Case’s and Persico’s intelligence level?
Catherine M. a.k.a. Cathy Deluca’s already landed the village of Ravena in dangerous water when she got a little too heavy-handed or more accurately, big-mouthed to a local resident and then lied to the Coeymans Police by falsely reporting an incident. Two Notices of Claim and multimillion dollar demands in compensation. You put a dumbass in a position of authority and that’s what you get. But that’s the way the village of Ravena has been run for decades under mayor John Bruno. But it’s a shame to think that two RCS CSD employees, Martin “Marty” Case, a social studies teacher, and Rocco Persico, a school psychologist, have allowed it to happen.
- Martin “Marty” Case, teacher and sitting Ravena village board member voted to do all of the above BUT: Martin “Marty” Case hasn’t lifted a finger to prevent Ravena mayor John Bruno and his hatchet woman Nancy Warner, or the Coeymans police from harassing local teens when they’re around the gazebo in the center of village.
- Nor has teacher Marty Case stepped weighed in on Ravena mayor John Bruno’s and his hatchet woman Nancy Warner’s backstabbing and digs at the only place in town where village and hamlet youth have a safe place to hang out while under adult supervision, the Ravena-Coeymans Teen and Youth Activities Center.
- And we haven’t heard a peep from Marty Case or Rocco Persico about allocating any support money to the Ravena-Coeymans Teen and Youth Activities Center but they did vote to create and fund the Ravena Health and Fitness Center that has a minimum age of 18 to use the place, effectively barring any of the kids served by the Ravena-Coeymans Teen and Youth Activities Center.
But Hey! Didn’t we already say that Marty Case is a social studies teacher at the RCS high school? Shouldn’t the welfare of local kids be a top priority on his list? And isn’t Marty Case a social studies teacher? He teaches about the US Constitution and civil rights, good government but on the outside he violates the Bill of Rights and violates the civil rights of the kids parents are paying him to teach! That’s hypocrisy in its vilest, most toxic form.
Here’s another question: Why is the RCS CSD superintendent Dr Allen R. McCartney so silent on the multiple instances of RCS teacher misconduct? Matthew “Matt” J. Miller is the biggest problem. Then there are others like Martin “Marty” Caese. Don’t the taxpayers in this RCS CSD pay McCartney enough to notice the stupidity under his own nose? And what about the RCS board of special interests, also known as the RCS board of education? Why are they so silent? Well one reason is that they stick together like shit to a shoe; why would the teachers clique go after one of their own?
Rocco Persico can’t get off the hook so easily, either. Rocco Persico is being paid very handsomely by this RCS school district to be a school psychologist. You’d think he’d know something about how teens behave and understand something about how to deal with them and what their specific needs are. You’d think that given mayor John Bruno’s and Nancy Warner’s ignorant attitude towards the teens and the Teen Center that Rocco Persico would step in and make a statement in support of providing the village and hamlet young people with a safe, supervised place to go. You’d think Rocco Persico with his “credentials” would be a voice of reason in support of the local youth. Wouldn’t you think that? Wouldn’t you?
So we have two RCS central school district employees on the Ravena village board and neither of them have let out a peep in favor of local youth.
Now Martin “Marty” Case, the social studies teacher who doesn’t know about the social studies essay competition, an the social studies teacher who lets the village of Ravena burn the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights and violate our civil rights but worse than that, stays mum when it comes to harassing local youth and violating their civil rights. Doesn’t say a word when the Coeymans Police violate civil rights in the village of Ravena when they enforce an unconstitutional loitering law. Now, Ravena mayor John Bruno’s personal pick to be appointed, not elected, to be Coeymans town supervisor, wants your vote.
The Diagnosis is In: Martin “Marty” Case has shit for brains. He’s been a coward on the Ravena village board and is a hypocrite when it comes to what he teaches RCS students and what he does on the village board. He’s just what Ravena mayor John Bruno needs in the town of Coeymans supervisor’s office to make the entire town of Coeymans a suburb of mummy-mayor John Bruno’s office, and to transform the entire town into a Police State and a Ghost Town, just what they’ve managed to do to the village of Ravena!
Effects of Psychological and Biomechanical Trauma on Brain and Behavior…
Maybe Marty Case or Rocco Persico can tell us whay the Coeymans Police have made it a habit of parking at or near the Teen Center? Is this part of the Bruno Police State in Ravena with the complicity and collaboration of DoDo Darlington’s Coeymans bullies? Huge drug raids for a handful of pot plants. Now that takes a crack police force and a budget of more than a million dollars a year. Or does it take a cracked town board, a senile village mayor, and a band of Coeymanazis on parade? Think about it. Is it worth your peace of mind, your kids’ rights and a bunch of pothead to have those yahoos racing up and down your streets at the cost of $1,000,000 a year? Well, that’s what was going on on Saturday, October 4, 2013, around New Street in Ravena. Sure beats cable TV.
You’ll recall that several months ago Marty Case was chaperoning a group of RCS students to Washington D.C. There was an unconfirmed report that Case took off one evening to party and came back a bit impaired. The report originated from students, later parents voiced concerns. The RCS school district was called upon to investigate. So far no statement has been issued as to the results. As far as we’re concerned, the report is true until the RCS CSD comes forward to clear Case, or Case makes a statement denying the report. We do want to emphasize that the report was unconfirmed but we also emphasize that neither the RCS Central School District nor Case have come forward with any results of an investigation or a denial!