Warning: If you are a student or a minor, please leave this blog NOW!
This Is A Public Service Announcement
A group of concerned citizen residents is preparing a packet to be submitted to NYS Education Department in regard to the various illegal actions that occurred prior to voting and at the voting location at the RCS high school on May 15, 2012.
Those residents have set up a special e-mail to receive information on what you actually during the time leading up to the voting and at the voting location in the RCS High School. If you experienced anything you consider improper, if you saw any activity you thought was wrong (signs being damaged, for example) or just plain out of place (young people trying to encourage a voter to vote YES!, any political signs in the area of the voting, etc.), or any other irregularity, please write to the e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org. It is confidential and your name etc. will be kept secret. if you, a family member and or other person(s) has information in regard to any of the items listed below that you may witnessed prior to or during the voting on the RCS School District Budget. Here are the specific items we need to know about:
- Were you or anyone that you know NOT requested to provide identification prior to voting?
- Did you witness anyone wearing clothing or carrying signs that promoted voting either a YES or NO? Please identify where, how many? Can you identify that/those persons by name? Student? Adult?
- Did you witness or experience intimidation and/or pressure to vote in a particulr way.
- If you felt you were being coaxed or intimidated to vote a certain way, did the intimidation occur at the voting location at the high school, in a classroom or anywhere on school grounds. Please be specific in regard to location and names of any individuals involved or witnessing the intimidation.
- Do you feel that having the voting in the high school itself was improper influence on voters? Do you feel that the voting should have been held in an education-neutral location?
Please do your civic duty and report any irregularities. We’d like to hear from you about anything you have to say.
Please! You have friends and neighbors who are willing to protect you and your rights. But your immediate attention and support and assistance is required so that this comunity can ensure NYS Education Department has factual information to support the enforcement of the laws that protect all members of this community.
Again, if you have any information on the events leading up to and during the May 15, 2012, school budget voting, if you feel you were left out of any discusssions, felt that you might experience retaliation if you spoke up or if you didn’t vote in a particular way, or if you saw or heard of any of the events listed above (and can identify time, place, and persons) PLEASE let us know at email@example.com. Remember, anything you share will be kept confidential!
Please print this out and give it to a neighbor who might not have access to this blog. They’ll thank you for it!
|Special Notice: We make every effort to be truthful, complete, fair, and balanced on this blog; therefore, if you see anything that you know to be false or incorrect, or if you have additional information to clarify any issue, please let us know by e-mailing your information or by leaving a comment. It’s very important to us that we don’t fall into the same category as those whom this blog is intended to expose. Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation and assistance!|