We Started this Blog on March 31, 2012 and So, on December 31, 2012, We are Exactly 9 Months Old. Not Quite A Year but We’ll Do a “Year in Review” Anyway.
- Was started on March 31, 2012, to cover events in Albany, NY. It later morphed into a more local blog, though still retaining the orginal Smalbany title
- Has averaged more than 10,000 new readers every month since it started.
- Has published more than 170 articles
- Has published more than 700 readers comments. (Simon Bolendorf leads with 149 comments).
- Has 65 readers who are “Followers” and who get e-mail notification when we post a new article or comment (You can Follow us, too, by simply clicking the Follow Us button on the right margin)
- Lists more than 690 searchable categories or “tags”, a.k.a. keywords (and according to one of our most reliable commentators, Simon, we use them all on every article )
- Boasts more than 95,000 readers at the time of this writing.
Of the total of more than 170 articles published in 2012, this blog has published
- 102 articles mentioning the RCS CSD board of education.
- A whopping 91 articles mentioning Gerald Deluca a.k.a. Dirty-Hands Jerry Deluca a.k.a. Jerry Dumbluca (Coeymans P.D. contribution)
- 79 articles mentining the RCS CSD school budget
- 72 articles mentioning Coeymanazis in the Ravena Coeymans Selkirk district
- 69 articles mentioning the Coeymans Police Department
- 67 articles mentioning the Town of Coeymans
- 53 articles mentioning Cathy Deluca
- 51 articles mentioning the RCS CSD superintendents of schools
- 48 items mentioning the Times Useless a.k.a. the Albany Times Union newspaper
- At least 46 articles mentioning Matthew J. Miller a.k.a. Matt Miller a.k.a. Matt “the Mutt” Miller
- 43 articles mentioning corruption in the Ravena Coeymans Selkirk district
- 43 articles mentioning retaliation in the Ravena Coeymans Selkirk district
- 35 articles mentioning Coeymans chief of police Gregory Darlington
- 31 articles mentioning the Village of Ravena
- 27 articles mentioning Albany District Attorney, P[udenda] David Soares
- More than 20 articles mentioning the Brunos (esp. Ravena village mayor John Bruno)
- More than 20 articles mentioning the Biscones (esp. Michael Biscone king of conflicts of interest)
- 14 articles mentioning Ryan Johnson a.k.a. Psycho-cop of the Coeymans P.D.
- 17 articles mentioning Kerry Thompson a.k.a. “the Tool” of the Coeymans P.D.
- 11 articles mentioning the Teresi tribe (Gregory and Joe)
Our first ten posts seemed to hit the nail right on the head and topics continue to tend to cluster around those themes:
(Click on the title-link to go to the article and to read it!)
- “The Times Union Newspaper: Print Bullyism“ (2012/03/29), was our first article commenting on what in reality was an ongoing agenda of trashing the RCS community by the Times Useless a.k.a. Times Union. Call it prophetic, but this first article pointed out the unscrupulous Times Union’s disregard for facts and for communitys, and its depraved notion of journalism. Dayelin Roman was the whore of journalism and played anything to the max if it would serve the Coeymanazi’s purpose. We continue to be convinced that someone in the community was feeding the TU, maybe even one of the RCS teachers (Matt Miller is gets our vote).
- “Coeymans, New York: A Nest of Hypocrisy“ (2012/03/31), was really a statement of the obvious but it had to be said. Way back then, we were pointing out what was already right under RCS residents’ noses but something they had learned to deny and somehow, actually seemed comfortable living with. We continued to shake things up, and the community appears to be finally waking up!
- “Brain Size and What It Tells Us“ (2012/04/01), this article was a bit of a satire on stupidity. The situation in the RCS district was so pitiful and so tragic, we needed to inject some humor or we’d start to lose it, too.
- “Wait! Is that ??? on the Altar?” (2012/04/01),
this article was one of the first in which we expressed our outrage at the immoral and unethical conduct of Gerald Deluca, whom we were later to baptize, “Dirty-Hands Jerry,” because of his apparent corruption and his hypocritical finger-pointing at everyone else. As time wore on, we were only to discover how right we were in this article, and how truly depicable and phoney Deluca and his partner could be.
This original outrage was created by the fact that Deluca was a liturgical reader (reads the first and second readings during the Catholic Mass) in the Roman Catholic Church of St. Patrick in Ravena. (Seems that church is a collection point for most of the district’s garbage personalities. Proves the old saying that “a church is a hospital for sick souls.” How true!)
- “Signs of Hypocrisy” (2012/04/02), for the benefit of those who still couldn’t read the writing on the wall, we provided some practical diagnostic pointers about how to identify the hypocrisy around you. Did RCS learn anything? Well, they’re still with us!
- “FBI is Watching: Somebody Know a Big Brother?“ (2012/04/02). At first we couldn’t figure out what the FBI was doing reading our blog! Distressed at first but then amused, we played their visits up and invited them to follow us and learn where they were failing in their campaign for justice. Apparently they accepted our invitation and continue to visit regularly to this day. But now their visits are more focused on specific people and events. Welcome, Big Brother!
- “What’s a Police State?“ (2012/04/02). We published this article in response to the many write-ins and the response on the street to what was going on in terms of law enforcement corruption and rabid, out-of-control cops in the town of Coeymans. Over time our observations proved correct, and we pursued the Coeymans P.D. regularly pointing out their depravity and violations of civil rights. We continue to urge thta the entire police department be eliminated and that the Albany County Sheriff’s Department take over law enforcement in the town of Coeymans. We support Coeymans town supervisor Steven Flach’s initiative and proposal.
- “Just the Facts, Dude…This Week’s Recipient of the Dumb Ass Award Is:“ (2012/04/03). At first, we thought it would be a great idea to name the Dumbass of the Week and publish that person’s name and the facts that made him or her the Dumbass. Unfortunately, as we looked more closely at the community and its leaders (?) we found that there were just too many dumbasses! We just would not be able to select just one and have any time to do anything else. So, because one of the main products of the RCS district is dumbasses, we just had to drop this feature until the dumbasses either found a brain or left the community. As of this writing, the number of dumbasses in the RCS district is still very high.
- “Angry!? Disgusted!? You have some nerve!“ (2012/04/05). This was in response to an outrageous performance by Guess Who? Gerald Dirty-Hands Deluca during the public comment part of a Guess Where? You got it! RCS board of education meeting. Back in the early days of this blog and during the tenure of Ms Elizabeth “Betsy” Smith as superintendent of schools, the public comment part of board meetings was a circus, and the Delucas and their Coeymanazi mobs took fullest advantage of Smiths totally absent leadership. Deluca regularly misused the board of education meetings as a public podium for his own and the Coeymanazi agendas. Well, on this occasion he expressed his anger and disgust that this blog called him out! That was a bad move for old Dirty-Hands Jerry; he was now in our sights. And if we thought he was a bottom-feeder before, what we dug up on him since makes him a candidate to be Big Bubba’s bottom when he goes to jail.
- “Clinically Speaking…“ (2012/04/06). This was probably the last article published before we admitted to ourselves that a gentle approach would definitely not work. But we had to make a final try, so we pointed out the clinical situation in the RCS district and even offered our support for free. But the mentally ill almost never seek or accept help on their own. So after this final attempt at making nice, be brought out the big guns. And you know the rest of the story…
So that’s the humble beginnings of the Smalbany blog. Since then we’ve become a major player in developing public and private opinion in the RCS district. We’ve provided the stimulus for big changes, and the commuity is accepting the invitation to take back their rights and their community.
Of course, you can type in any search term or name in the search field on the right side of each article to find any articles in which that term or name occurs. For those you who are new to this blog, you may want to browse some of the earlier articles to get a feel for what’s going on. Mind you, it’s not for weak stomachs!
We’ve accepted the challenge, but that’s just the beginning. There’s a lot more work to be done and we intend to continue the campaign. We can’t do it alone, though, and we are very, very grateful to all the residents who have stepped forward to comment out loud, to distribute information, and to provide information and materials privately and confidentially. You’re all heros in our book.
There’ll be plenty to expose in 2013. Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk will continue to be a hotspot and we’ll continue our coverage of the Coeymans Police Department and we’ll continue to push for its elimination. We’ll be watching the village of Ravena council and the town of Coeymans town board will, and will scrutinize the Ravena Gang of Five on the council mercilessly! The local justice courts and the Grand Gekkos presiding over them are going to get some added attention.
We’ll continue to keep a close watch the RCS Central School District and the board of education and will jump in when necessary to set things straight. We look forward to continuing our support of Dr Alan R. McCartney, superintendent of schools. So far so good, Dr McCarntney. It’s our expectation that his management style will bring a great deal of postive change to the RCS Central School District and grease the wheels of an effective board of education. We’ll be watching double-dipper union representative Matt “the Mutt” Miller especially closely and we’ll keep tabs on his union’s, NYSUT, involvement in school, district, and community affairs. Miller’s probably going to stay in our sights for a while.
New on our attention getters has been the plight of the RCS Community Library, the scandal of the illegal Bruno-Deluca-Warner Memorial Fitness Center (a.k.a. the Ravena Fitness Center) and what happens with the $37,000 in used finess center equipment now occupying the former RCS Community Library activities room, and where the village of Ravena is going to find the funds to repay the temporary transfer of $37,000 to pay for the junk.
We’ll be following the RC Teen Activities Center very closely and will pursue getting the many outstanding questions answered. For those who insist that we have not asked Mr Michael Fisher please read our recent article on the fitness center. We’ll be very interested in the cooperation and collaboration between the village of Ravena and the hamlet/town of Coeymans with the Teen Center. We’ll also be monitoring any cooperation/collaboration and conflicts between the Teen Center and local schools, institutions and organizations. The Teen Center is a private for profit business and we’d be very disappointed if it were to conflict with programs and activites that are being supported by our tax dollars or our churches and other community organization. The community knows well how we deal with disappointment.
Our neighbor to the South, the town of New Baltimore has escaped our scrutiny but in 2013 we expect to be devoting quite a bit of attention to how that squirrely little haven of hill-dwellers is operating under the whip of the harridan supervisor Susan O’Rourke and her depraved band of harlots. We have a new correspondent who is a treasure trove of information, who is willing to provide us with weekly installments. We’ll be covering everything from animal control to water parks. So be prepared for some real shockers!
The town of Coeymans has been getting too much attention with the name Coeymanazi being associated with it. The district is RCS and so we decided to coin a new moniker for the entire district, and we’ll use that moniker when the subject-matter concerns the entire district. The new moniker for the scoundrels from the entire district will be RCnaziS (Rabid Coeymanazi Scammers). We will continue to use the handle Coeymanazis or the variant Cow-eymanazis when referring to the entire town of Coeymans.
Finally, we’d like to build up the numbers on the EZ-2-use discussion opportunity at RCS Champions Group on Facebook. We’d also like to encourage our readers to sign up on the RCS Champions Page on FaceBook which shows all of our recent posts in an easy to view format. Join us on FaceBook and LikeUs!
So, as we move into the new year 2013, we hope to see our readers numbers continue to grow, to see more community residents stand up to the abuse, to welcome more new collaborators, and to bring positive change and growth to the Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk community and the surrounding area.
The Smalbany Blog Team